Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Too Much Caffeine

You can always tell when summer is just around the corner in Salt Lake City. It’s the time when all the orange cones magically appear over night and every major road is suddenly under construction! Today as I was driving, I was having serious flashbacks to the I-15 reconstruction fiasco in the late 1990’s. As traffic was crawling at a mer 25mph again, it was all I could do to not freak out. A sure sign that I’ve had way too much caffeine! Here’s some other signs that you’ve had too much caffeine:

1. Your left leg won’t stop bouncing up and down.
2. You keep opening up Mountain Dew cans, taking one drink, setting it down, forgetting where you put it, so you open up another one. Soon you have 10 almost full cans of soda completing the décor.
3.You start talking a 100 mph in some high tech gibberish that only another true computer geek, (or in my case, photo-nerd) would understand.
4. You in the middle of reading 5 different books, and can’t seem to finish any of them!
5. You start writing blogs about caffeine!

Go ahead and write your own sign of over caffeination! Let’s add to this list!

1 comment:

Hernandez Family said...

Another sign that I've had too much caffeine is my baby doesn't sleep and becomes really cranky. I usually get my caffeine fix from chocolate!