Sunday, June 28, 2009

Me and My CAT!!!!

I have a gazillion picutures of my cat, Buckwheat! I happen to think he's very photogenic! So, I'm sharing some of the funnier pictures of him that I have taken. (Yes, I fully admit to being a crazy cat lover!)

We call this one his dead cochroach pose!

Some of the places we have found him sleeping....

Sticking his tounge out for the camera. (I think he learned this one from my boys!)

Sunning himself

Soaking up some more sun with Dazey
Opening up his own Facebook account...


Here is a picture of Dazey trying to smile....I know, scary! She's evil!

2 comments:

Hernandez Family said...

I never thought cats could be so intertaining! I love the picture of your cat asleep on the booster seat.

Hendricksonblog said...

She likes the warm spots. Has she ever heard about the arm pits and a few other places being extra warm