Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Digital Dilemna

I found this picture last night as I was going through some reunion pictures from three years ago. I think it's the cutest picture of Kirby, and yet I don't remember seeing it before! This photo is sooo cute, and I don't have any prints of it! How could I have missed it in the first place? Could be that it's the 190th picture out of 234! I love digital camera's, you can take hundreds of pictures with them, and see them instantly, and not have to pay to process and develop each shot, but sometimes I think I might just go a little bit overboard! I mean really, how have I missed this shot since 2007? There were some other pictures from this reunion that I am just now getting ready to print....3 years later! The drawback of digital (or maybe the blessing!) is that you can have thousands of pictures on your computer, and nothing printed!

3 comments:

Hernandez Family said...

That truely is a dilema!

The Royals said...

I have a 4GB and an 8 GB full of pictures and I only have a handful printed out of those! I need to get them printed.

Hendricksonblog said...

you probably saw it but that is what he looked like at the time so you didn't realize how cute he was.