Monday, September 22, 2008

Time to write SOMETHING!

Wow, I'm so impressed by all you who actually write things here on a regular basis! I figured I should write some more, so here goes. Hmmmm, I was up at 4:00 am this morning trying to come up with something interesting.....well, my hubby used the "Neti pot" for his sinus's last night. Whoopi! (yep, I'm stretching for things to write here!) Oh, I know, how about a random picture! Yes, that is a litebright! Ok, now what? Gee, my life really isn't that interesting, yet I seem to be busy, almost overwhelmed! Moving on to the children....here's a random photo of Murphy: He's really liking school, but he keeps getting chased by the girls! I've decided that 1st grade girls are really aggresive! Maybe I'll have more to write after I get back from helping out in his class. Here's a black and white of Kirby. He likes school too! I got a few questions, how do you add a "friends and family" gadget? Also, what are all of you doing for dinner this week? I hate coming up with menus! Any ideals for leftover chicken?


Coming soon.....The blog you've all been waiting for! "All the places that I've been stuck!"

5 comments:

Dottie said...

You're funny. You don't have to write everyday, but I bet if you really concentrate you can think of all kinds of things to write about. Even if they are pretend things!

Hendricksonblog said...

I am a fan of the light bright and keep trying to find a reason to buy one for myself.

Noslo Family said...

Hope the "neti pot" wasn't a bad experience. The more you use it the easier it gets. 4 am? Wow!

Kellie said...

I can't beleive how big your kids are getting. Actually I can because my boys are the same age as yours. Time flies! Hope your hubby is feeling better. We really need to get together next time I am down your direction! I am not sure when that will be since we try not to go out of town much with the twins.

Jean said...

Chicken Soup, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Chimichangas, Chicken and Rice Casserole, Chicken Alfredo, Chicken and Stuffing Casserole...go to kraftfoods.com