Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Get Crazy with the Cheese Whiz!

I had to use it! That's one of my favorite lines from a song, (yes April, I'm copying you!)

What a day it has been! I woke up at 8:53 am, I was supposed to be at my nieghbors house at 8:50 for the carpool, so I jumped out of bed, threw on some pants and ran out the door. The kids had to make a run for it to make it in time for school (sorry Dixie, and Steven too!). Last night I had to work late, and I've decided that the job "Digital Retouch Artist" sounds a lot cooler that it really is! I mean really, all you're doing is touching up zits and bags underneath the eyes! How exciting is that? Yep, I've been busy!
Also had to take the cat to the vet today. Last week I picked her up, and she peed on me! (all though that day was just an all around bad day for being peed on, the rats managed to get me too!) So, my cat has been diagnosed with a UTI. I thought it would be fun to try to get her to drink some cranberry juice, but that sounds like too much work, guess I'll just stick to the medicene!
Seems like there was more, but I'm tired now, so here's one more photo of the cats and then I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

Dottie said...

That is a total dirty cat look! It's probably a good thing you didn't try to feed her cranberry juice; she may have scratched your face off!

TammaRamma said...

You're right, she would win that battle! She's vicious! Do you remember Ziggy's brown background? She peed on that! She's a monster!