Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Harold the Cheese Footed Lego Guy

Tonight as I was tucking Kirby into bed, he wanted me to tell him some more stories about when he was a baby, or even stories about me when I was a kid. So I told him when I was little, my mother used to tell me a Kitty Story at night. That got him all excited and he told me he wanted to hear a Lego Story and a Transformer Story. I told him I would do a Lego story, and that he was in charge of the Transformer story. So here it is, my first Lego Story:
Harold was a Lego guy and he wished he had feet. So one night he climbed out of the Lego pit and went on search for some feet. (at this point Kirby interrupts and says, "if he was my Lego guy, he'd already have feet!). Harold crept down the hall and went into the kitchen. He pulled open the refrigerator door (yep, Harold works out so he's a really strong Lego guy!) and started to look around. He saw the grapes, he yanked on one of them and eventually got one pulled off the vine. As good as the grape was, it was bigger than his head, and who would want a feet bigger than their heads? So, he put it back. Then he saw the string cheese! He started to nibble some off. He nibbled more off, and then some more! What a tasty snack! He then took off two more small pieces, and they were perfect for feet! And if he got hungry later, he'd have something to snack on. So Harold jumped out of the fridge, went trekking back down the hall and back into the Lego pit. The End! (Kirby had to get a Lego guy out for me to prove that they already had feet, and here I thought I was coming up with something helpful!)

Here's Kirby's Transformer Story.
Once upon a time there was a Transformer named Bumble Bee, and he had a son named Wrecker. Wrecker was black with yellow stripes. One day Wrecker went out the window, then he went onto the road, where he transformed into a car, and he grew bigger, so everyone thought he was regular car. Wrecker went to the moon. But the moon transformed into the Death Star, and was really Darth Vader who had destroyed the planet Unicron......the rest got lost to battle noises! The end! Kirby said he now wants a Lego story and a Transformer story every night....oh boy!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Little kid stories are the best! Kirby's was good too =)