Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween throughout the Ricketty Ages

One of my friends did this on her blog, and I thought it was so cute, so I'm copying her! Here's some of our Halloween pictures throughout the years!

2002
Murphy's first Halloween

Yep, this is my hunky pumpkin head hubby!

2003
My sweet little lion

2004
I know this doesn't look like much of a costume, but Murphy was 2 (almost 3!) and he refused every costume I suggested. So I decided he would be a hippy protestor, (seeing as he was so good at protesting!). Ironically, this was his favorite shirt, and on Halloween, I had to beg and persaude him to wear it!

Kirby's first Halloween, there was a cute little hat that went with this bumble bee costume, but he wouldn't keep it on.

2005
I had better luck getting Murphy to wear a costume this year. He wanted to be Darth Vader because it was a "boy" costume.

Kirby was Cookie Monster!

2006
Darth Vader again, and no Kirby is not a bride, he is a ghost!

2007
Kirby's turn to be Darth Vader (yep that costume got used a lot!) and Murphy was a Ninja. He was originally wanted to be the "Scream" guy, but he didn't like how I did his make up, so we borrowed the Ninja costume
Here's my pimp!

2008
Costumes for the School Carnival
No, it's not the Jolley Green Giant, he's an alien! Yep, I had lots of fun painting my son green!

Kirby started out as a vampire, but the cape was too big, and he quickly got tired of the fangs. So, he is a pale faced, purple headed ghoul!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

You are way too creative. I love the hippie protester. That was a good costume!